Possible Reason #1:
Cookies may not be enabled in your browser or your
firewall is not allowing the cookies from PayPal.
Possible Reason #2:
Look at the bottom of the browser window when you
If you see the following icon in the bottom right
part of the window...
...chances are that the security settings in your
browser have blocked cookies from being accepted by
the checkout company, PayPal.
To check if this is the case:
- Double click the icon to open your privacy
report and/or security settings. You should see the
following dialog box.
- Right-Click on https://www.pay.com/cgi-bin/webscr.
- Click "Always Accept cookies from this site."
- Click Close and refresh your browser window by
clicking Reload or pressing F5.
- Try adding the item to your cart again.
- If the problem persists, feel free to